Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, July 1, 2013

It's Asockalypse!!!

socks c/o Asockalypse

When I was contacted by Steff from Asockalypse to feature a pair of their socks of my choice on Coffin Kitsch, I was so excited as I love foot and legwear! 

Asockalypse-For Wicked Souls, is a New Zealand online based store created by two friends who are sockaholics and wanted to bring some rad sock choices to New Zealand and to all over the world! I giggled at their fun kitschy name and am happy to share their product with my dear readers!



I paired the Big Muertos Skull Knee Socks in charcoal/heather with my striped leggings, black circle skirt, cross belt, fitted lace sleeve top and spiked creepers. I like layering knee socks over leggings and/or stockings, because I just aesthetically like the way it looks. Oh layers, I love thee!

The knee socks are very soft and comfy to wear, the Dia de los Muertos skull designs are fun and playful, and the elastic band on the knee socks hug my calf without being too constrictive. The socks even look cute slouched down or worn peaking over the tops of your boots.


A special Asockalypse offer to my readers, use code COFFINKITSCH in the coupon box to receive a 10% discount (at checkout) on your order until July 20th. Visit Asockalypse at www.theasockalypse.com to see all their wonderful goodies!

Thank you reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. And amazing socks. I´m looking at their page right now, amazing stuff they have :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you find something that makes you have happy feet =D

      Delete
  2. OMG, you're a sockaholic, too??? Great minds... ;-)

    Can't talk now, on my way to their website!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! I love Halloween socks (shocking, I know) and some of mine have retired to the great Halloween sock place in the circle (garabage) heaven :(

      Delete
  3. Nice combination with the striped leggings! thanks for the tip :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I always love a store that's close to home. Plus, socks! Omnom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I think that it's exciting that it's in your neck of the woods :)

      Delete
  5. Your posts have started me thinking about doing outfit posts. Even though you mostly dress in black, you still manage to be inspiring every time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's a HUGE compliment. Texture, material, pattern and accessories can make an 99% black wardrobe not be boring.

      I'd love to see your outfit posts!!!

      Delete
  6. Your outfit looks so cool! Its very cute! I also have the same vertical black and white tights you are wearing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The leggings are pretty darn rad!!! ;)

      Delete
  7. I like your outfit and I think those socks are amazing :3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^