Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : L5 Victim Boots



Photobucket

The L5 Victim Boots by Pennangalan have been on my radar for years. I own Pennangalan boots and I HIGHLY recommend them when you want to save your pennies for a really nice pair of boots. I had a pair of cheap Demonia knock off's that were the short Victim ankle boots and after those died and went to shoe heaven (aka the garbage *insert very sad face*), it left a hole in my shoe loving heart! Don't you love how dramatic I am? Haha! 


Pennangalan Victims
Fun with Polyvore when I'm daydreaming. A fashion tip: buckles on a boot can act like an accessory to an outfit, so think about your outfit as a whole from head to toe!

 XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. I never thought the day would come when I would love a pair of shoes that wasn't shiny... But that day HAS come! <3

    PS: Please tell me those have a zipper, because my brain is calculating the amount of time all those laces and buckles would add to my already extensive Gothing Up routine... ;-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at the Pennangalan's website makes my wallet weep for hours! They do make the Victim's in patent leather! No cheater zipper, but look how amazing they are. It's worth the pain in the arse of lacing and unlacing. ;)

      Delete
    2. OMG yes, in patent I would definitely endure the torment. ;-D SOOOO sad that my clothing budget is currently devoted to career wear only at the moment... :(

      Delete
  2. I'm thinking about getting some patent leather winklepickers from Pennangalan. Have you got any winklepickers from them? How are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never seen (in real life) nor owned Pennangalan Winklepickers, I'm sure they are great! I love Underground Winklepickers (my friends own some)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^