Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, April 27, 2012

Cocktail Friday : Snake Bite


Photobucket

I am drinking Woodchuck cider, the Amber flavor and it's deeeeeee-licious! I wasn't drunk in these pictures, just acting silly (what else is new?!) on a Wednesday evening. While the husband is away the wife drinks all the cider, mwahahahaha!

I'm not a big fan of beer, yet I've been wanting to try a Snake Bite which is equal parts cider with lager beer. I have heard a lot of British pubs serve Snake Bites and I believe that's where my husband has first tried one. I, of course, am envious that he's even been to Britain or the UK in general, we're hoping to visit in 2013! If you see a crazy American girl skipping around and looking REALLY happy, that will be me, stop and say "Hi!". *Wink*

Here is another recipe I'd like to try, it's called a Bat Bite.

2 Shots Spiced Rum
Fill the rest (of the glass) with Cranberry Juice
Splash of Grenadine

Pour all ingredients over ice in your fancy glass and enjoy!

Mmmmmmmmmm, I love the name too!

Thanks for reading! Please visit me on Facebook!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla



3 comments:

  1. I used to drink Snake Bites religiously, both at home and in the clubs. Once my wallet got a little fatter I switched to vodka and cranberry. ;) Gawds, Snake Bite reminds me of my late 20s, dating Ed and dancing until dawn. Sigh ... good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to get to the UK for 2013 too!! Visit my family and friends in Leicester, maybe go to France

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^