Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Link Round-Up : A Little This & That

Photobucket
Handmade patch by me

Feeling a little run down and under the weather today, so this week's link round-up is a little on the light side.

+"Death rides a horse and so do I" Check out this collection of usual hearses.
+People never cease to amazing me, especially when it comes to lessons learned on Facebook.
+I love this seasons RuPaul's Drag Race and my favorite queen is Sharon Needles. She's gorgeous and I love the styling.
+Le Professeur Gothique coined a term "goth n' roll" which is sorta inspired one of my Coffin Kitsch designs.

Thanks for reading! *Ahhhhh chooooooo*

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


13 comments:

  1. I love Drag Race too, & that photo shoot of Sharon Needles is amazing! Thanks for 'sharing' (hah).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore Sharon Needles! I do tire of them telling her to turn down the goth. I also want to throw things at the TV when Phi Phi is rude to her. I seem to be quite protective of my Spooky Drag Queen, ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am tired of that too! All I have to say is I'm not a fan of Phi Phi.

      Delete
  3. I love your designs as usual. :) And unfortunately I know people who need some Facebook lessons. Just the other day a girl in my class referred to Mexico as a continent. >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's ummmm...really unfortunate about the girl's geography knowledge.

      Thank you for the kind words :)

      Delete
  4. Love the BATS patch!!! I see you're as much a sucker for bats as I am, heh :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks for mentioning me. :) I've been using Goth n' Roll all week now!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now I love you even more - SHARON NEEDLES FAN!!! You HAVE to catch her live - she's touring all over the place right now. This month she'll be in NJ - HOORAY! I saw her perform in Philly and it was FANTASTIC - the best drag show I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^