Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Shoes! OMG! : Open Toe Studded T-Strap Wedge


Photobucket
Admittedly I would normally disregard a sandal like this as I'm not normally a huge fan of a wide t-strap, but the Hailey Jeans Co. convinced me that this Women's Open Toe Studded T-Strap Wedge is worth a wolf whistle! If you're anything like me, summer footwear that I like is slim pickings as I find most of them too summery (like pastel flowers) or too high and just plain too ugly. These wedges have a black base (bonus!), have studs on them and have just the right balance of sexy, yet functional. I would wear these for an evening dinner with a little flowy black dress or pair them with a black skirt and t-shirt for an afternoon car show or casual lunch. I think I was sold on the studs, my inner punk agrees!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Pretty! I've been thinking of customising shoes with studs, but never got to actually doing it. Maybe I'll try something with my old sandals from two years back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^