Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Friday the 13th


I'm not superstitious at all, so Friday the 13th is just another day to enjoy spooky-inspired puns and write the number 13 on everything! I've been sewing like a mad woman lately and took some time to make a new back patch for myself. I'm always creating things that I love and want to keep, but I have restraint myself or else I'd have nothing in my etsy shop! I started DIY-ing my clothing again as I just never quite find what I want and paying exorbitant prices on something just because it has a spooky graphic makes my wallet cry. (Don't get me wrong, support independent designers/stores!) Anywho, here's what I wore out to one of our local gothy-type nights.

Photobucket
I'm gonna party like it's 1984!


Photobucket
New back patch on "deathrock vest" (joke between my husband and I)
Photobucket
My best friend Melanie and I (I switched my jacket, haha!)
Ain't she so pretty!?
Photobucket
Wearing blue eye shadow for Bryan, he didn't even come
out! P.S-Black Cherry lipstick by NYX
Photobucket
The hubby, his mustache and me. Apparently I won
the "white face" competition. Holy spooky face!
The DJ played Alien Sex Fiend into Christian Death into The Sisters of Mercy, all the old folks were out on the dance floor. It made me smile :)

Thanks to Miss Melanie for snapping the bar photos, iphone cameras are pretty awesome!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. You look AWESOME!!! So old school! Very, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Simple outfit, lots of accessories ;)

      Delete
  2. You look so uber cute <3
    I used a t-shirt as my backpatch, I had three Bauhaus shirts so it seemed the right thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very nice! If you back the patch with some denim or canvas before attaching it to whatever, it will extent the life and the strength of the patch. Learned that from my friend ;) I love Bauhaus :)

      Delete
  3. Looking great!...as usual. I'd have been out on the dancefloor with the oldies I have to admit :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heheheee :) It's the best music in my opinion!

      Delete
  4. The photo of you and your friend is amazing. You look incredible as always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! :) I love that Miss Melanie, been friends over 10 years and counting!

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh! I freakin' LOOOOVE! your outfit! I want it! :) You look super bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of accessories FTW! :-D You are representing in the best way. And yay for Sisters of Mercy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^