Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Le Professeur Gothique's Monthly Homework : Artistic Inspirations


I took time out from my usual Wednesday's Link Round-Up to participate in Le Professeur Gothique's Monthly Homework Assignment and this month it is artistic inspirations. My husband is someone who inspires me on a daily basis from his drawings to paintings to art work on skin. Here are some of his Dead Mary's which became popular for years while he traveled around to tattoo conventions.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My husband has hand painted every single thing on these Dead Mary's as well as made the sculpt which he then turned into a mold to reproduce the Dead Mary plaster base. Amazing isn't it? He has such an eye for detail! I'm still amazed at the white/orange/green diamond pattern Dead Mary, all those little bats, witches, jack-o-lanterns are immaculate! 

Thanks for reading!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. WOW! Those are AWESOME!!! Very, very talented hubby indeed! Gawds, the backs of those are just exquisite!

    Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; he has some amazing skill with a paintbrush. Those are adorable! (wait; is that the right word for a skele-Mary? *giggle*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! A very talented man. Those are wonderful :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watching him paint makes me laugh out loud at my crude paintings, but be always says he "loves" my artwork. Yeahhhhh, that's a good husband right there. LOL.

      Delete
  4. These are so epic! I really admire your husbands artwork

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, they're amazing...! I wish I had the skills and patience to do stuff like this...-.-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very neat! Such great detail there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tried to pick a favourite of those, but impossinle! All of them is so unique! They remind me of a female Jack Skellington. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing!!!

    They really inspired me to do something similar, but I could NEVER do something as beautiful as these though..!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^