Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Feelin' a Little Molly Ringwald


Derek exclaimed, "You look like Molly Ringwald today!". I replied, "Yes, this is definitely her type of outfit!". Off to work I went.....


Though I'm wearing atomic print, it's still a kitschy likeness to an outfit that she may have been worn in the 80s. The 80s does 50s is personally my favorite "retro 50s" type of outfit. Yes, the 80s are retro along with the 60s and 70s, I think people forget those decades. Hehe!!!

+blouse: Bettie Page Clothing (got from clothing swap) +skirt: Sputnik Atomic Swing Skirt by Sourpuss Clothing (I cut the pink trim off) +brooch: The Craveyard (gift from friend)


I'm looking forward to this weekend, the weather is going to be nice and I have so many fun projects to complete!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


9 comments:

  1. I agreed! And also, you look great, I love it! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man that skirt is awesome! You look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the haircut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit... and you are so right about the 80's the 80's are all retro... it's interesting to think too how the 80's are as old to 2010's as the 50's was to the 80's ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that print!! I also just love that you have a sweet brooch on your blazer to match it. Yes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallo

    dear miss Coffinkitsch,

    i was watching the Siouxsie and the Banshees Batman vide clip and by accident i landed on your page

    awesome page. Allthough i was shocked by the name COFFIN KITSCH and i was expecting something gruesome, i saw your photographs and your funny words and sentences.

    you are a strange but adorable person.

    you are fashion

    i showed a couple of students at my university your page and they all were fascinated

    especially some asked where they can buy the pizza clothing :-)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, that is very flattering. Nothing gruesome here, hehe! The pizza skirt is from www.sourpussclothing.com :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^