Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Because Pizza!


Tuesday was thrift shopping and grocery gettin', so I thought the Pizza Party Skater Skirt by Sourpuss Clothing would be fitting! I love, love, LOVE pizza, though I don't eat it too often. 


It was so windy on Tuesday and my hair was all crazy, so there was no point in trying to tame it! Slapped a giant bow on and I was done with it. Hehehe!

The slices have skull shaped mushrooms on them!

Do you love pizza? What are your favorite toppings?
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! When I was previewing the Sourpuss catalog (for Cats Like US), I squealed in delight. I had to have the silliness ;)

      Delete
  2. very cute. I had pizza today with my little one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh yummy! I think it's a great thing to be able to share a pizza with a loved one :)

      Delete
  3. My favorite pizza toppings are mushrooms and pepperoni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yum! Yum! I love veggie pizza's minus the onions, BUT I won't say no to cheese and pepperoni ;)

      Delete
  4. Skull shaped mushrooms? So cool! I love your hair and the tulle bow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was out of control from the night before. Hehe!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^