Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Just Another Casual Post


I really didn't know what to title this blog, seeing as it really is just another casual outfit. Hehe! This is what I wore on Tuesday to do some thrift shopping and then food shopping. It was so incredibly windy out that I wasn't able to take photos outside. Bummer! I didn't even bother flat ironing my hair due to the wind! Oh the humidity! 


I'm also having a major hair dilemma, why am I growing my hair out again? I like that the bob is easy, but I'm starting to get a little bored. Yes, I have changed my hair a lot over the years, but it makes me happy to experiment. I usually chop my hair in the winter, and grow it in the summer, which is so backwards! This year may be different.....


Or the color may change. Who knows! 


Also, don't forget to enter the Cute and Creepy Giveaway here!!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^