Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Feelin' Good


Monday we got the plumbing situation resolved, my sinuses and feeling much better and my red neck is not-so-red. Yay! I was also able to snap some photos outside OUR house and I have to say it feels pretty darn good.


I have to give a shout out to Jawbreaker Clothing as these British Catacombs Leggings are some of the most comfortable leggings I've ever worn, and I wear a lot of leggings. When I first slipped them on, I let out an audible "Ahhhhh", as in 'Ahhh these are so comfy'.


It's nice to incorporate my jackets into outfit posts as I'm a jacket fiend. When Derek gifted me with this Straight to Hell leather, I cried. I know he video taped my reaction as he knew I would freak out, but I don't think he realized I would cry tears of joy. Dorksville Daddy-o. Four years of lusting after this leather and now it's mine as Derek got it for an incredible deal. See, even my husband is a bargain hunter, so that's why we make a great team. *Wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. That jacket is really awesome :) It suits you very well ^^ I really like those leggings too, they look just as comfortable as you described

    ReplyDelete
  2. the white jacket is fabulous!
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking outfit!
    I really love leggings, I wear leggings almost every day..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. y'know, you're really good at styling black-and-white looks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^