Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, May 7, 2015

So Many Spider Webs


I thought I could go another day without washing my hair. Nope. By the time I done showering, gettting dressed and sat down at my dressing table for hair/make-up it was too late. I was in the gross-hair zone. Dun, dun, dunnnnn! So I threw on a bandana, which also happens to have spider webs on it, thus so many spider webs. (Like that's really a bad thing!) PS-I am wearing my new spiked creepers by TUK, a great eBay purchase. 


I'm finally getting to be able to wear this Hell Bunny dress that I modified from a halter to a regular across the shoulder strap. It's a bit of a pain in the butt, but it's always worth it for my comfort and the ability to be able to wear a regular bra. Of course, the straps are covered with this little thrifted cropped cardigan, but it's still too chilly to expose my shoulders. Admittedly it's been a bit odd having so much skin exposed after this brutal winter we've had in Buffalo. 


The "bat" sunglasses were purchased from eBay last year. I just had to have them, even though they are a little odd to wear. Derek said I looked like a super hero, hahaha!!!!

And then the wind came......

One good reason why I wear shapewear and/or bike shorts under my dresses!

I was having a bit of fun...


I hope you have a great Thursday! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. The sunglasses look so cool, I am in love with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think I just put "bat sunglasses" into eBay and they popped up!

      Delete
    2. joining those glasses' fanclub!

      Delete
  2. I'm terribly smitten with those spider webs!

    I almost always wear some sort of shorts under my dresses... just in case there is ever a need for a cartwheel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I haven't done a cartwheel in years! ;)

      Delete
  3. I want that dress. I should invest in more bike shorts. The other day, I almost flashed my street when a huge gust of wind came! I live on a busy street and this jerk conveniently slowed down and lingered in front of me in his car to try and take a peak while I was busy pulling a Marilyn Monroe. Believe me, I didnt look as sexy doing it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People are creeps....in a bad way. Yes, bike shorts in quantities are a good idea, especially for the summer!

      Delete
  4. Those creepers <3
    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look - the wind gust made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! It made me laugh too, it was quite fun ;)

      Delete
  6. Bike shorts under the dress. Why did I never do that? No one ever taught me how to girl correctly. LOVE your earrings, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "No one ever taught me how to girl correctly" Hahahhaa!!! I'm sure you're just fine ;)

      Delete
  7. You look fantastic! Love web prints!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean about gross-hair zone. One day I hope to learn how to tie a bandana as well as you. I think part of my problem is that I have a very very small head which is also flat in the back. :/ I love your bat glasses! So awesome and yay for shorts underneath! I never wear my skirts without shorts underneath too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome look by the way! I love everything about it! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^