Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Off to the Market


Just a typical Tuesday filled with food shopping and getting tasks done around the house. The day was over cast and mild which called for a nice flowy and comfy outfit.


Also a good day to take some photos in the garden.


This sleeveless "dress" I'm wearing is more like a tunic on me, it was from my last (and final) impulsive order from Forever 21, which I regretted buying until now. The dress is cute, but not very flattering and you can see the line from my bra....fail. Oh well, good for bumming around in and it's nice and light.


I can't seem to do too casual, I like my jewelry! Pile on those silver spiked bracelets! Hehehe!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla





8 comments:

  1. that is a cute outfit. I also was admiring your black flamingoes there too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thank you! I have had them for many years (gift from Derek), so it's nice that they have a home!

      Delete
  2. pretty as always (and joining the others drooling over the flamingos) btw, are those lippy leggings?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace, love the flowy black dress, and LOVE the flamingos!! I need something like that for my garden! I have been looking for a gargoyle with no success so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No gargoyles?! What is this world coming too?! I wish you luck on your quest :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^