Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Shrunken Head Circle Skirt


I'm finally getting a chance to wear and talk about the Shrunken Head Circle Skirt by The Oblong Box Shop which I wore during my trip to NYC. Though I still like the skirt, I've had some issues arise after washing it.


The polyester threads pulled out of the skirt! I have never had a polyester garment do this and I took great care while washing. I always wash on cold/delicate cycle and I never put anything like this skirt in the dryer. Machine's can do unruly things to garments, so I'm not blaming the company. I am just bummed, but it's not going to stop me from wearing the skirt.

Alright, enough of that. Let's get to the fun part of this blog!


Playing in the wind!!!


It's been so windy here in Buffalo, so I'm just going to (as Tim Gunn would say) "Make it work!". Weeee!!

Necklace by Squid Art

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

20 comments:

  1. Its a shame about what happened to your skirt. I like your necklace too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely fun! Love how you styled it... and the necklace pendant :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, is that a green bat in your hair?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why yes indeed, it is a green bat ;) Hehehe!!

      Delete
  4. I love the windy poses! I obsess over tiny pulled threads and such do I can see how frustrating that would be! Your hair is perfect! Very jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm trying not to let it bother me. Luckily it's such a full skirt :)

      Delete
  5. Try a washing bag next time! Maybe this helps to avoid further damage.
    Apart from that the skirt is really extraordinary and crazy, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have lots of washing bags and use them regularly, but this skirt is too big for even my biggest one. Good suggestion and reminder to try and find a larger washing bag! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. It's too bad about the skirt ... I REALLY love it. And you're just too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, such a shame what happened to the skirt. :( Still looks good though, and I love your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The skirt is still rad and wearable ;)

      Delete
  8. LOVEEEEE the skirt on you!!! Looks great. I've been thinking of ordering either the puffer fish one or the moais in space one for awhile now, I think I need to take the plunge already!

    ~Bristol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^