Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Vampiress


Well, I don't look like a Vampiress, but it's the name of the Hell Bunny dress that I am wearing. I'm finally able to wear this dress on its own without having to wear a sweater, which would cover up the lovely collar and sleeves. 


I love these Sourpuss Coffin Drop Earrings. So simple, yet so versatile. I firmly believe coffins, spider webs, skulls, bats and crosses can be considered a "neutral" in a goth's wardrobe. Hehehe!


I hope everyone enjoys their weekend. I have the day off today and I plan on getting some tasks done around the house and check out a local dance event. 

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

23 comments:

  1. I love your dress. It goes nicely with your pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, I love it! Lovely tattoos!! Enjoy the weekend!

    Check my last post here!

    Follow each other? Let me know and I'll do the same:
    My blog | Bloglovin

    ♥‿♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm normally not into these kinds of dresses, but this one is gorgeous! As are you! ^^
    Have fun dancing~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun dancing, you look splendid! The red contrast on this dress is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't forget about ankhs and pentacles. They're also important goth neutrals. =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and the earrings! Hope you had a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the same dress that's advertised in that Cats Like Us ad that appears on the side of your blog. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good eye! Yes, that is my work and the lovely model is my boss =D

      Delete
  8. goth neutrals made me giggle. you look great, esp. love the hairdo, would love to see the sides / back of that, too XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe! :) Oh my, my hair was REALLY dirty that day as I was going to wash and re-color. It's my faux beehive tease, which I will have to show better pictures in a future blog! Thank you for the idea!

      Delete
  9. Vavoom! This is stunning on you, and the neckline is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful outfit! It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^