Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, March 20, 2015

Polka Dots and Spiders


It's the Spring Equinox today! 


I definitely can 'feel' Spring in the air as I was getting ready for work on Wednesday. The snow has been melting and I can start to wear clothing without having to sport 3-4 layers underneath a dress. I wore this H&R London polka dot cotton shirt dress paired with Sourpuss Clothing spider cardigan, skinny belt and purple crushed velvet boots. I love shirt dresses, because they are comfortable and can be styled anyway I like!  


I know big polka dots remind people of 'I Love Lucy' or rockabilly style, but I love a giant polka dots because it screams, "80s fashion!!!". Hehe!!!!


Happy Friday everyone!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


11 comments:

  1. You look so adorable, I love polka dots too : )

    Happy Ostara <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your hair looks now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love this outfit! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes polka dots do remind Me of the 80s! You look good in them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. suits you well, as always ^^ <3 our weather was getting warmer already but now it shall snow again and is freezing :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, I have that cardi! I didn't think of wearing it with a belt though - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! I love the pic of Strawberry switchblade! And such a great band name!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^