Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Pencil Skirt


I've been neglecting my pencil skirts in my closet, due to just not wanting to bother wearing such restrictive clothing to work. This combination came together while I was trying to pair a top with another pencil skirt (it just didn't work out) and I just decided to grab this creepy crawly critters top* with a black pencil skirt and black lace cardigan. I worn a slim belt to break up the print and accentuate my waist, paired with my studded pointed booties that I love oh-so-much. 



I've been asked a few times this week as to, "what color is your hair?". Haha! My hair needs to be re-colored very badly, so hopefully that will get done today along with baking some cinnamon rolls and having a brunch with friends. 

Have a wonderful Sunday and "Beware the Ides of March!"
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

8 comments:

  1. I love this. I'm a fan of pencil skirts, but since I don't shop in the petite section, they all go below my knees, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have that issue when dressing some of our more petite customers. There is always getting it hemmed! The pencil skirt I'm wearing hits me below the knee, but it's a good fit for me at 5'7". ;)

      Delete
  2. ohh I love the print on the shirt <3
    I actually debated getting the skirt with that print but me wearing white clothing is just bound to be a disaster haha.
    I actually really like your haircolor. In the pictures it looks almost grey and strangely I love that colour as a haircolor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit! Mmm... cinnamon rolls. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. here's another fan of that shirt and the faded hair color <3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I never found they fitted me but recently I got a pencil skirt off an old friend and it fitted and I love it! That shirt is awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this outfit! You look super great in pencil skirts <3 and I love the way you styled your hair! Everything about this look is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^