Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Velvet Coat


I was in a bit of a rush yesterday morning, but I snapped a few photos of my new-to-me velvet coat that I picked up on eBay. I grabbed this beauty for $13.99+shipping and it fits me perfectly!

cross scarf: gift from Terri

I love the dramatic pointed collar and the front pockets. My friend Bryan saw me and said I looked, "Evil in a good way". Hahahaha!!!

Off to get more coffee and think about what I'm going to wear to work, since it's not sub-zero temperatures in Buffalo. Yay!!!!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


14 comments:

  1. Ohhhh that's a really great find! Looks amazing on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great price and a perfect fit, I love it when that happens!

      Delete
  2. conrats on your new coat then, really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That coat is stunning, I want it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I did think of you when I got the coat! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, what an eBay find! I am insanely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat and the cross scarf!

    http://retro-electric.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome find! I love velvet! This coat looks amazing on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^