Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, March 22, 2015

The Return of Batcave


Batcave was a local monthly alternative/goth night that stopped a few years ago after one of our hang outs closed. Now, it's back at a new location and Saturday was the first night. It was a good excuse to get dolled up and slip on my winklepickers to go dancing!


I love vests. I have about five, but this one (which is jokingly deemed deathrock vest one) is my favorite.


The lace dress is one of the best purchases I have ever made. The asymmetrical layered hemline is flowy and fun to twirl around in. The stretch lace is also incredibly comfortable and feels soft, it also helps that the dress is fully lined. Here is another way I styled the dress


I'm wearing about five pounds of jewelry, including the chain link necklace that strangely reminds me of the Kabbalah Tree of Life.

Better image of the necklace. 

I am wearing a dangle bat earring that I put together from various pewter parts. It is really easy to put together your own dangle earrings! I like to wear several at a time and they don't always have to match. *wink*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

17 comments:

  1. Your vest is cool! I love the dress! So good when more Goth clubs open!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's just a once-a-month event at a bar, BUT it's nice to have!

      Delete
  2. Hope you had a great night out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! Lots of fun indeed (though I was sore the next morning, LOL!)

      Delete
  4. awesome, hope you can enjoy a lot of the returned clubbing nights :-) you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit to bits! Especially the vest :) Hope you had a lot of fun dancing! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. your whole look is so on point <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that your approach to jewelry is PILE IT ON! People don't accessorize enough these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!! Just like my house, I tend to 'over do it' by other people's standards. Hehe!

      Delete
  8. Oooh, I've been seeing this dress everywhere. I thought it was the same as one of mine that looks very similar but mine isn't lined. I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been noticing the style is very 'now' :) I bought this one last year on a whim, but it's a classic gothy look!!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^