Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Favorites 2014


First of all, where the heck did this year go? I feel like it flew by! So, now that the year is almost at an end, I am picking a few of my favorite looks from 2014. I did the same for 2013 and I thought it was fun to share!

1)I love the Lizzy dress, perfect Peter Pan collar dress
2)The vintage pleated skirt got a lot of wear this year
3)A go-to outfit: skater skirt, t-shirt, vest and pointy boots

1)Dress is so simple, but I love shapeless black things!
2)Another simple outfit, but made for an breezy summer outfit
3)A personal favorite of the year. I love the hem line and the lace.

I am including a few outtakes, just because. *Wink*

Thank you for reading! 
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


14 comments:

  1. Love the top row middle vintage dress - so cute. I prefer the purple hair over the red - very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a modern top and a vintage skirt :)

      Delete
  2. You are too cute in all these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the outtakes! great selections--and you can really pull off a variety of looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great recap, you stylish chick! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're always one of my favourite bloggers, for the wonderful personality that shines through in your photos. It feels good to read your blog again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so very flattered! You put a big smile on my face, thank you :)

      Delete
  6. Row 2 dress 3 was probably my favourite, but I always enjoyed seeing what your next outfit would be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely in all the outfits. I think the row 1 dress 2 is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "shapeless black thing" dress the best!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^