Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, December 7, 2014

A Borrowed Bolo Tie and My Favorite Jacket


This striped jacket is one my favorite pieces in my closet, but it doesn't get much use. Pretty silly, huh? Hehe!


I borrowed Derek's bolo tie to wear with a collared button-up, wore the crossbones skirt over another skirt to give it more volume and added a massive bow to my head. All of this for Derek's Krampusnacht art show, which was a blast and a smashing success. I did not take any photos at the show, even though I brought my camera. D'oh! I was too busy looking at the art and socializing...*cough and drinking wine cough*.  All the artists did a great job and the tattoo shop looked as a gallery space, I'm very proud of my very talented husband and friends!


XOXO-Meagan Kyla

15 comments:

  1. Looking great today Meagan. Love the jacket - looks like something Jack Skellington would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! You have a great blog, I'm now a new reader ;)

      Delete
  3. I've only just discovered your blog and am already loving it. Your whole outfit is so cool, the pattern on the jacket is amazing and it sounds like you had a lovely evening too. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you and thank you for coming to my little blog =D

      Delete
  4. I also have a striped jacket like this one that I don't wear very often. I like how you styled it with the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Stripes and crossbones together jut seem right ;)

      Delete
  5. The Krampusnacht art show sounds great! Congratulations to Derek!

    Your outfit is great, i love the mix of gauzy and normal fabrics, and how all the prints work together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Derek is very pleased and we're already talking about future art shows!

      Delete
  6. That blazer is amazing, it would look good with anything, wear it more! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the art show and that striped jacket is amazing! Has a sweet Beetlejuice vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The blazer looks great! Love the combination with the skirt as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^