Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, December 5, 2014

Cocktails, Anyone?


I can't deny my love for wine. Red wine, white wine, sweet wine, dry wine, I've tried them all! I also love a good cocktail, so naturally this cotton collared shirt dress lives in my closet.


The dress is sleeveless, so I added a long sleeve t-shirt under the dress along with my Tiki cardigan and black leggings, slouch socks and ankle boots. Voila! Now it's winterized! 


I'm back on a head scarf kick this week. I like to give my hair a break from flat iron, tease, spray, repeat.

I'm also excited to share that Sary at The Walrus Room named me as one of her favorite alternative bloggers. I am so flattered! She's a doll and I really enjoy her blog, so check her out!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

3 comments:

  1. I love this dress! It's been on my wishlist for a while! Such a fun print. I love seeing how you winterized it too! It's always good to see how other dress wearers take their dresses out for winter :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the shout out! I love your headscarf. Only you could pull off that much print. :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look very cute! I need to get a hang of headwraps, my hair is being annoying in the hot weather!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^