Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy 34th Birthday to Me!

Look who sent me birthday greetings?!
Okay, I'm just joking, but can't a gal dream?


It's sort of crazy that I'm 34, not because I'm feeling old or am ashamed of my age, it's just odd! I certainly don't want to go back to my 20s! I like being in my 30s, because less fuck's are given. Hahahha!


My birthday is a good excuse to wear this vintage 80s Robert Smith pin that my friend Jason gave me. He's also a huge Cure fan, so I was flattered when he gifted me this awesome pin!


My birthday outfit is nothing too exciting, but the dress is new as I seem to wear-out knit black dress as if I'm eating them. I like a good basic! 

Well I'm off to work and then Derek has something planned for later. Dun dun dunnnnn! 

Have a great day everyone! I wish I was having a birthday cocktail with all of you!

XOXO-Meagan Kyla

12 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweetie! :-) Looking good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!! May your blacks never fade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday and dark wishes from Germany!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heey, dear :))) a very best and happy birthday to you :)) keep on your blogging :))) greetings from Armenia :))))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, gorgeous! Hope your 34th year is your best one yet! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Meagan!!! Birthdays are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday~ I absolutely ADORE that jacket!

    I tried to catch Robert Smith for you, but he got away!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a lovely birthday. I love the little buckles on your coat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday!!!!
    Good vibrations for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy late birthday! I shall soon be entering my 30's and I am really noticing what you mentioned about the dwindling amount of fucks being given......it's GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^