Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Kitschmas!


I'm a little late, but Merry Yule and Merry Kitschmas!


Derek got me a pair of vintage Pennangalan boots for my birthday! He's been holding onto
these since January!

Things have been total insanity this week. We closed on the house, had a few very stressful moments, but we're on our way to painting and getting some remodeling done! It's crazy to think that Derek and I own a house. Real adult crap right there. Hahaha! 

I also wanted to say THANK YOU for the birthday wishes and congrats on the house. I am so touched!!!!

Hope you're enjoying your holiday season!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying it as well! And it might be late, but congrats :D
    x Dawn // wickedly-pleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how Derek succeeded to keep them hidden almost a year! They look amazing!! Congratulations to your house and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting about the house! Can't wait to see what you do! The boots are so witchy and amazing! And Robert Smith is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me and My wife moved in to our house in August so i know the feeling :)
    It feels so groing up to have it. And that i can do what ever i want with it.
    Its a lots of hard work but its fun. Our house is realy old så we need to fix a lot.

    I loking forward to summer when i can work in the garden.
    Good luck with your new home :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^