Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Bat Tunic and Crushed Velvet


I've had this tunic bat sweater by Sourpuss Clothing for months and though it's been worn about 8-10 times, this is the first time it's appearing on the blog. I really, really love this tunic. 

pretending to be a bat?

I don't care for V-neck styles, so I am wearing a long sleeve t-shirt under the tunic along with my black crushed velvet leggings and a pair of tall boots that are quite a few years old - I sort of forgot about them while they lived at the back of the closet. I added some simple silver accessories to break up the pattern and all the black. 


It's Wednesday and I'm already contemplating plans for my birthday on Friday. Christmas generally ruins my sparkle for 'let's celebrate'. Hrmmmm....

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love this outfit! Bat prints are amazing. Happy Birthday for Friday! - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore this exact outfit just a few days ago... sans the hat and belt :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tunic. Sourpuss is one of my favorite brands. Like always, you look fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top looks great on you. I bought it as well, but had to send it back, because it looked so terrible on me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tunic! Having birthdays near xmas sucks. My dad's is on boxing day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^