Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Pretty Lace Kimono

+kimono +ruched tunic +leggings +cowboy boots
+Martha Rotten earrings +scarab necklace

 I picked this lovely piece up at a Canadian Marshall's while Derek and I were returning from doing a little shopping at Ikea. I fell in love with the 20s-inspired style and I'm not sure if I should call this a kimono, but in current fashion terms I don't believe I am incorrect. 


I was drawn to the sleeves and how the kimono flowed, but I wasn't thrilled with the $30 price tag. Derek encouraged me to pick up the piece seeing as he knows I love to layer and I love lace, so it was a no brainer. Yes, my husband often plays my fashion stylist and is a good shopping partner. I'll keep him around. Hehehe!


Have you added any 'on trend' pieces to your wardrobe that you are currently enjoying?

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

14 comments:

  1. The kimono is fantastic! Good work Derek! Love the scarab necklace too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, despite my constant blogging about trend pieces, I actually haven't acquired any. I hardly ever have any time to shop these days! And the few times I went out shopping didn't have any of the trendy pieces I want! looks fantastic with the new hair and I love your jewelry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You'll find something, I'm sure of it! You're the Queen of keeping me informed as to what is hip and fashionable ;)

      Delete
  3. If you're into the 20s fashions, you oughta take a look at "Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries." The first season is on Netflix. Soooo pretty. Pretty pretty pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I have been enjoying the mysteries and the fashion =D

      Delete
  4. I recently got a short kin=mono and I love it. It was just by chance. I never knew I wanted one, but the length, print, and price were perfect. I like your kimono! Has a bit of a duster vibe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew I wanted one either, hahaha! Sometimes we just find something that we didn't even know we "needed" ;)

      Delete
  5. That kimono is amazing!

    x Dawn // www.wickedlypleasant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, so much fun to wear on a windy day ;) Hehehe!

      Delete
  6. yes this is called a kimono these days I have a full black chiffon one and it goes with so much and always adds an edge! I love wearing it and it bellows out behind you like a model aha! I'm buying for the next season already getting a lot of bargains online and by thrifting! Although the truth is, is that I'm in summer denial aha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the kimono... robe thingy. Good husband! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and love that lipstick - very sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Lipstick is Snow White by NYX cosmetics

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^