Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 29, 2014

Kiss My Woof Woof Goodnight

+t-shirt: Eddie Munster +vest & bat patches: Sourpuss Clothing
+skirt: vintage +creepers: TUK

"Kiss My Woof Woof Goodnight" is what my t-shirt says with Eddie Munster holding Woof Woof in a coffin. I love The Munsters, so this t-shirt happily was added to my ever growing black t-shirt collection. I swear black t-shirts multiply on their own.....


I think Derek would agree that I would need a t-shirt that says, 'kiss my Ice Bat good night', because ummmm, I don't know anyone that sleeps with three Ice Bats and an Ugly Ghost. Nope. No one.

Sorry Derek, no room for you! Haha!

So now you know my secret. Blog will self destruct in 3....2....1......*explodes with Ice Bats everywhere!*

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla



10 comments:

  1. This may be my favorite outfit post and it isn't because I sleep with four Occasional Bats and another bat plush ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your t-shirt and it looks really cute with that vest! Is that a Batzmaru poster in the background?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a Badtz Maru blanket, I'm a giant kid at heart....and all over my apartment ;)

      Delete
  3. That skirt is perfection! Those pleats are just! I remember lazy afternoons of my childhood watching re-runs of The Munsters, but The Addam's Family will always be my absolute favourite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The skirt is a favorite in the closet!

      Delete
  4. Ha ha ha that is adorable! My toy cats tend to invade my bed too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Munsters!!! That shirt is awesome. Heck the whole outfit is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^