Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, August 14, 2014

The Last Beat of My Heart : Lestat



I've been so busy and scatter-brained with my new work schedule that last week I thought Thursday was Wednesday and vice versa (does that make any sense?!), so I  forgot about doing a music post. D'oh!

Lestat is a Cleveland, OH based goth band that I was obsessed with the 90s. I destroyed the cassette tape, because I listened to their album, Vision of Shadows over and over and over again. I was probably dancing around my seafoam green, candlelit bedroom envisioning that I was a bat. Except for the seafoam green bedroom, some things never change. Haha!!!

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

4 comments:

  1. I know this band! I haven't listened to them in a while, but I discovered them a couple of years ago. They played at Anne Rice's vampire ball, which I'd really like to attend one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of them, but had trouble finding them on YouTube. Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a seafoam green bedroom, too! Green and peach... with a floral wallpaper border. It was so 1992! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was my uni tutor who got me into Lestat! She had really good music taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^