Sponsor + Ad Info

Saturday, October 1, 2016

Yay! It's October 1st


Ohhh goodie goodie, it's October 1st! Halloween season is officially here! Tricks, treats and a whole month of not getting asked, "Is that a Halloween ____(fill in the blank)____ that you are wearing? Hehe! Not that I mind, but it sure will be nice.


This was Thursday's work outfit including the Bletchley dress that I had previous chatted about the subpar fit, yet I can't help but love the stripes! I really love shirt dress styles as I can layer a sweater over them or wear a long sleeve t-shirt under them for added warmth in the cold, cold months. Plus, I just find them comfortable, love collared anything and I really like buttons on my clothing. Hahaha!


Wearing; bletchley striped dress (Lindy Bop), cardigan (Hell Bunny---I own a lot of this brand=we sell it at my job), belt I always wear, boots (6pm.com), beaded necklace (thrift), earrings, (gift from Derek), hair bow (Cats Like Us), lipstick=Ravishin' Raisin by Wet n' Wild (ps-their matte lipsticks are my favorite drugstore lip stuff)


Yeah, you get two outfits in this post *I can feel your excitement jumping out from the screen*, because....why not?! Haha! Any who, the Lucy Fur Vintage Cat Sweater has been part of my 'Halloween Hunt' from work and though we are very low on sizes, we will be getting a restock in a few weeks. (PS-sign up for the newsletter to get info on the restock and you get a discount!) I can not say enough nice things about this sweater. It's soft, it's cozy, it's not too heavy and not too light, purrrrfect. Aaaaaand it has a vintage Halloween cat on it. 


Side note: Did you ever get made fun of for wearing your pants too short? Well I will never do that since I like to wear ankle length pants to show off my socks, especially orange and black ones that compliment my Halloween cat sweater. So naaaaaah, to all the grade school bullies, they were just jealous of future you looking so stylish.


Wearing; Lucy Fur Vintage Cat Sweater (Sourpuss Clothing via Cats Like Us), collared shirt (thrifted), trousers (H&M), creepers (TUK), bone hoop earrings (Martha Rotten), hair bow (Cats Like Us), bat necklace (ebay?), jack o lantern bracelet (Walgreens)


Stay spooky my friends, until we meet again.

Muahahaha *cough cough*


20 comments:

  1. Two outfits in one post??? It is our lucky day because that second outfit is the bomb - love, love, love that cat sweater!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Thank you! I love the cat sweater outfit, definitely a very 'me' feeling outfit. I have a feeling that I will need to get a back up cat sweater since I know I will be wearing this one to shreads ;)

      Delete
  2. Omg the matching socks. The cat on the sweater kind of reminds me of a sports team mascot! That would be cool if it were a real team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It does and that would be amazing!

      I once read in an article (10 things you shouldn't wear after 30) that novelty socks are a no no. Oops, I am breaking all the rules and being tacky. LOL!!!

      Delete
  3. Love how your hair looks in the pics with the sweatshirt!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have to say I was quite pleased with my hair and makeup that day :)

      Delete
  4. Both outfits are fantastic!

    My pants were always too short. I should have just embraced the ankle pant look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both outfits - the stripes on that dress, and that cardigan!! But the second one is just... amazing. I loooooooooooooove it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I felt pretty amazing in the pants outfit ;)

      Delete
  6. Yes for both outfits! Love them both! That dress looks amazing on you and I love the way you've styled it. Such a cool cool dress and it reminds me of Beetlejuice ;) And Yes to that Halloween cat sweater! I just got mine from your shop when one in my size was returned :D I really love the orange and black socks with this sweater! I may have to steal that look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I packaged up your sweater! Hehehee!!!!!! Please do, I can't wait to see how you style the sweater :)

      Delete
  7. Ah, I like the ankle-pant-length-to-show-off-the-socks look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd probably overlook a subpar fit if it looked that great, too! Nothing beats black and white stripes. :)

    Hey, if you ever get that Holy Lily Munster tshirt with the regular sleeves (or even a men's tshirt!) back in stock, will you please drop me a line, Meagan? I'd buy two or three, just so I'd always have one in the closet - that's how much I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will not be getting that t-shirt, but you can Google Holy Lily Too Fast. They still have the leggings: http://www.toofastonline.com/p-25490-lexy-legging-holy-lily.aspx ;)

      Delete
    2. Oh, they're really cute! Unfortunately I'd have to wear a top so long you'd only be able to see them from the knees down. But thanks! I'll keep looking on eBay - maybe one day I'll get lucky.

      Delete
  9. Fantastic outfits! You're making me want a B&W striped dress sooo bad. :)

    Three gigantic cheers for autumn's return and all of the incredible seasonal attire it brings with it.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stripes are the best and I highly encourage them ;)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^