Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kiss Me Deadly


Hello friends! Yesterday we got back from a short trip to visit family in Virginia and though it was extremely lovely to see everyone, I feel like I am so behind on everything. 'Everything' meaning Halloween decorations and costume planning, I feel like I blinked my eyes and September is almost over!


Though we only put up a Halloween tree (so far), I've already been celebrating the upcoming Halloween season with my outfits, and the latest has included the Kiss Me Deadly dress by Hell Bunny. I have jumped on any opportunity to add lovely, cute and creepy pieces to my wardrobe as I had been patiently waiting, saving and plotting for all the Halloween fashions. *Rubs hands together*


Wearing; Kiss Me Deadly dress (Hell Bunny via Cats Like Us), faux knee high tights (Hot Topic), Mary Janes (vintage Dr. Martens via eBay), bow headband (old, gift from Melanie)

Shout out to Sharon over at Goth Gardening who is my dress twin. She looks amazing in the Kiss Me Deadly dress and I just wanted her to know I was thinking of her!

Thank you for reading, until next time!


12 comments:

  1. I love the shape of the dress its very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute AND it's got a peter pan collar! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is so you right down to the collar. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fanged red lips - oh my stars, love it to no end! Such a cool, super fun print and garment.

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the dress! And you're right, September has gone in a blink. Not that I mind - after all, October = Halloween.
    Also, can't wait for all the post-Halloween sales. Best time to shop for home decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving Hell Bunny's Halloween collection! You look wonderful.

    I'm behind my my own Halloween decorating too, but that's because Halloween doesn't even hit the stores until October in Australia. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute dress! Yes, it is freakin' October already and I haven't made my Halloweeen costume yet!! ARGH!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder Dress Twins Activate! Form of.... (Oh I do hope folks get the reference).

    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can you tell me if this dress is true to size? Or if you feel like sharing what your measurements are and what size you purchased? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! There really is no such thing as true to size in clothing, but compared to other retro clothing labels, Hell Bunny is more generous in their size charts. I am a 34C, 27 1/2" waist, 38" hips. The small fits me the best as I have broader shoulders. Hope this helps! :) Great size chart: http://catslikeus.com/collections/womens-dresses/products/hell-bunny-kiss-me-deadly-1960s-dress

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^