Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, October 24, 2016

It's Sweater Weather!


I am happy that I get to dive into my sweater collection, we've been having the weirdest Autumn so far and from day-to-day I have to double and triple check the weather channel in order plan on how I should dress. Last week we had a very rainy and cold days, which made me happy since I could wear my leather jacket. Hehe!


Wearing; sweater (old style, Sourpuss Clothing), dress (TOBI clothing), leggings (Carousel Ink), boots (6pm.com) earrings and necklace (thrifted)


The dress was the last one featured in my blog post about TOBI clothing and it's proving to be a wonderful dress for layering. They still have the dress on their website and it still gets two thumbs up from me!


When we got this cardigan in at work (last year), I thought that I didn't need it, but then I realized I was crazy. Of course I need a sweater with coffins on it, it's part of the name of my blog, I have many coffins tattooed on me (including my chest) and I LOVE coffins. 


Wearing; coffin sweater (Hell Bunny), stripe top (thrifted), skirt (eshakti), boots (6pm.com), spider necklace (Pier 1), coffin bead earrings (Sourpuss Clothing), and eyeball fascinator (hat=made by me, eyeball=made by Derek).


Speaking of coffins, I was very happy to now to wearing my Mordaunte's coffin gem ring that was a 5 year anniversary gift from Derek. I hate to say that it sat in the box for 2 years before I realized that it does fit my right ring finger. When Derek first gave it to me, we thought it was too small and need sizing, well I finally took it to a jeweler to only realize that we were wrong and I've been now happily wearing it everyday! Shout out to Sharon (Goth Gardening) for inspiring me to finally take my ring to a jeweler after seeing her amazing Instagram post about her Mordaunte ring along with another gorgeous cameo ring. Thank you dear!!!

Thank you for reading, until next time!



10 comments:

  1. I think I fell in love with the first outfit, love how the dress looks with the cardigan. I think the second one is fun with the strips, gives a retro feel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite has to be your first outfit, I love that dress, I really want one.I love your necklace v. pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit, the sweater is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe! How could you NOT need that coffin sweater! Glad you decided to get it! Also that fascinator is gorgeous! I love seeing your hand made goods. :) Happy story for that ring too! That's great that it does fit you and you get to wear it now and without any alterations to it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! Coffins on EVERYTHING! I just ordered a pair of leggings by Folter Clothing with coffins on them. I told myself I've been out of control this Halloween season.....but coffins. Hehehe!

      Delete
  5. Both outfits are fabulous! I love the stripes peeking out from behind the sweater. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat ring! I love the eyeball fascinator, too! I had some old rings from my grandmother and great grandmother that I finally took to a jeweller to get re-sized so I could actually wear them and I am so happy I did!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^