Sponsor + Ad Info

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Jack-o-Lantern Knees


I saw these jack-o-lantern face tights at Spirit (Halloween store) for $5 and I couldn't resist! I think they are so incredibly cute and they are just perfect for the Halloween season. I've been finding myself wanting to add some stockings to my collection, because they are an inexpensive way to freshen up the wardrobe.


Wearing; lace dress (thrifted), black I always wear, tights (Spirit Store), spiked creepers (TUK Shoes), bone velvet bow (DIY), necklace (etsy), pewter bone earrings (Martha Rotten), beaded bracelets (thrifted)


I've been doing really well with my 'wear everything' campaign and have been rediscovering how to wear pieces. I still shake my head at my past self for putting this little lace dress in the donation pile for being slightly too big. Now I have to stop myself from wearing it everyday and wish I could clone this cut into different fabrics. Oh silly me!

Do you have a favorite piece in your closet that you wish you could clone?

Thank you for reading, until next time!




23 comments:

  1. Those are very cute stockings! They really pop, almost like you've got candles in your knees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, it's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is so lovely! I really like those tights, they just give the entire look that little bit extra in my opinion :)

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah! Those tights are awesome! :D I love the lace dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tights. I need to get to a Spirit store before the month ends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, love those stockings!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute outfit! I love the dress and the stockings are a nice detail! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that dress. We also have Spirit Halloween stores in our area, I may just go take a look this weekend for those tights. Thanks Meagan! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those thighs look so cute with the dress, love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfit. Those jack o lantern faces really pop! :D I really love your bone heir bow too. <3 I know exactly what you mean about kicking yourself for initially putting this dress in the donation pile. I did the same with a jacket earlier this year. Thank goodness I was so slack about taking in my donations. And thank goodness that we both were able to rediscover these gems before it was too late!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you rediscovered your love for the jacket. Sometimes we need to step away to really see a garment for all it's glory. Hehe!!!

      The bone hair bow was as simple as I slipped the bone through the middle of the bow and there it has lived every since. Hehehe!!!

      Delete
  11. Cute tights! I love when I find a way to wear something that I was going to get rid of!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^