Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

The Great Pumpkin Farm 2016


On Sunday morning Derek and I bundled up and took our annual trip to The Great Pumpkin Farm in Clarence, NY. Seeing as the Autumnal weather was visiting us once again, we both decided to adorn ourselves with coats, hats and a few extra accessories....so basically everyday attire. Hahaha!!!


Since we're basically big kids, we maneuvered through the crowd and took time to take advantage of the photo op props that are placed around the pumpkin farm. I have to say that we noticed the vast improvement of art and other fun from previous years and are delighted to have seen this great place grow!


I couldn't resist posing with the Witch since I was wearing my mini witch hat. We got a lot of compliments and comments, but my favorite was a little boy who exclaimed, "Whoa! She's a Witch!". Shhhhh, Kid. Don't give away my secrets. *Wink*


Our actual anniversary was yesterday and we celebrated 7 years of marriage, laughter everyday and lots of goofball activities. I love this man with all my heart and I couldn't ask for a better life partner and best friend.

Any who enough of the mushy stuff...thank you for reading my friends!



11 comments:

  1. Too cute - you both are awesome and so perfectly suited for one another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE, YOU TWO!! That looks like a blast! And how perfect does the weather look! Did you snag up a ton-o-lanterns?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7th year Anniversary! :D That pumpkin farm is super impressive! Love these pictures from your visit there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are really cute cut-outs at your pumpkin patch. They did good

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 7th! You two look super cute as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two look supper cute together It looks like a fun morning. I love your witchy hat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two make the most perfect couple! Great to see you having fun together :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. First and foremost, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Secondly, OMG! You guys are so many kinds of awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy anniversary, and what a cool way to celebrate it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy anniversary!! Holy crap, look at all those pumpkins!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^