Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Help For Chronically Vintage


Hello friends,  I hope everyone has been enjoying their October so far. Before I get into chatting about the outfit, I wanted to share that one of our very own in the blogosphere has experienced a horrific tragedy and I'm sharing with you how you can help. Jessica of Chronically Vintage and her husband Tony have been victims of a house fire caused by arson. There is a donation page and a Facebook page if you want to send them a card or donate anything to help them. 


Wearing; ribcage sweater (old, Too Fast Clothing), skater dress (thrifted), black and white striped leggings (old, H&M), velvet choker (old, ???), boots (Dr. Martens)



My heart goes out to Jessica, Tony and her family <3



9 comments:

  1. I love your expression in the last photo. Some of my old pieces are the best pieces I have in my wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Thank you! The choker came off while at work, it was way too itchy and I think it will be retired :(

      Delete
  2. I heard about the fire yesterday and it's just awful. I can't imagine what they must be going through right now :(

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Jessica and Tony will be able to get back on their feet before too long. So devastating and shocking about how they lost absolutely everything and lost their sweet cat too! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, their poor kitty. Devastating and so sad :(

      Delete
  4. I just heard about this today, it's so devastating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the blogosphere will pull together and give them all the support and love they deserve!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^