Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

A Bat Bow, a Witch and Two Outfits


Hello friends! You've already seen this sweater a few weeks ago, but it's too cute to not want to style and wear it a variety of ways. I generally don't gravitate towards pullover style sweaters, yet I seemed to have acquired a few over this past year. 


The bat headband was an impulse buy while ordering some pants from H&M. I could have made the headband myself and I wish I had, as the headband squeezes my will to live.....and my head. I'm hoping I slip off the bow and put it on a headband that is more comfortable.


The bow is still super fun to wear!

Wearing; sweater (Too Fast Clothing), Peter Pan collar shirt (Vintage Galeria), bat bow headband (H&M), pants (H&M), winklepicker shoes (thrifted)


Say hello to our newest blow mold addition, Miss Witchy Poo! I was so excited when the owner of the antique store across from work was kind enough to sell me his precious vintage witch. We collect blow molds (especially Halloween ones) and I've only seen this particular witch online and one or two house's lawns during the Halloween season. Side note-Derek and I like to play spot the blow mold. Hehe! We are both excited to have her and to be able to enjoy her for many years to come. :)


And the outfit, Though I wouldn't use the fashion term, "witchy", to describe my ensemble, yet it was certainly comfy! I dug out my little mini fedora hat in order to tame my mane, which I plopped on my head as a last minute outfit accessory. We were leaving the house to do some thrift shopping and I like to have my hair out of my face, so it dawned on me that I had been neglecting my hats. 


Wearing; little fedora (old, TJ Maxx), oversize button down shirt (old, Forever 21), long sweater and black crushed velvet leggings (H&M), burgundy boots (6pm.com), bat necklace (old, eBay), bone necklace (Purgatory Plaything), pewter bone hoops (Martha Rotten).

I can't believe Halloween is only 6 days away. Crazy! We went to one Halloween party on Sunday and have costumes planned for a party on Halloween day, but I'm realizing I should dress up for the two parties we have this coming weekend. Time to dive into the costume boxes!

Are you going to any Halloween parties?

Thank you for reading, until next time!


7 comments:

  1. Halloween is coming so soon!!!! Time certainly does fly by! That's awesome that you have so many Halloween parties to go to this year and awesome that you've already been able to get the partying started! :D Also, so much love for Miss Witchy Poo!!!!!!!!! I love her!!! Congrats on adding her to your collection! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Happy Halloween to you (Witchy Poo says hi too!)

      Delete
  2. I love those two outfits! And congrats on acquiring Miss Witchy Poo, she looks adorable :) I can't believe it's almost time for Halloween already. Time sure flies!

    https://thelunarhour.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that little fedora! I've been looking for one like this for a while now, but can't seem to find anything similar. Maybe charity shops will be a better bet than chain stores :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore those burgundy boots! They make a lovely addition to an all black outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^