Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Oh-So Flowy Pants


The current trend in my dressing seems to be me throwing on things that I haven't worn in a very long time and realizing how much they are comfy and wonderful. I also forgot how lovely is it to be wearing wide leg pants.


It was the perfect day to play in the wind while wearing such flowy pants and such a flowy tank. I ran some errands and have been putting a bunch of new items up on my etsy page. It's fun to dress up in vintage clothing, I get to see myself in different styles. Yet, I'll stick to what I have going on now Hehe!


Wearing; tank top (Target), silky wide leg pants (H&M), bone loafer flats (Not Rated), Cult of Isis Necklace (Alchemy Gothic)


Is it weird to look at this photo and think, "Whoa, I have cool tattoos!" Never hurts to look at yourself from different aspects as well. *Wink*

Thank you for reading, until next time!


11 comments:

  1. It's not weird at all! And I'm not surprised you think that, because you do have cool tattoos :)
    Love the loafers, too, they look super comfy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it was more of a 'realization', even though I live them everyday and they are a permanent part of me, I may not always really SEE them. If that makes any sense ;)

      Delete
  2. Great look! I generally gravitate much more towards wide legged pants, as they look about ten billion times better on me, as a general rule, than skinny or very straight (tighter) styles do. Plus, they're so easy to move around it - got to love that! :)

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Though, I did get my toe caught and almost fall. Oops! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Not weird at all!! The tats are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those seem to be super comfy and perfect for that time of the month :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you are going through your closet and wearing stuff you haven't for a while. I love re-discovering new things that I already have :) You look great! Love the wonderful new things in your Etsy shop too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look very happy! And the tattoos are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^