Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Leggings and Boots Make Me Happy


I was pretty excited to pull on a pair of leggings and slip into my engineer boots. I know I'm pushing for Autumn weather and I know I'll regret wishing for colder temps once it starts snowing. Oh well, I'm just jonsing for layers, layers and more layers! 


I love these Skinny Puppy leggings. The imagery and artwork spans the bands career.


Picture leggings can be purchased here.


My onyx crystal disappears into my t-shirt dress, but I still wear it often. Not only is onyx my favorite gemstone (my engagement ring is onyx), but it helps to keep negative energy away. So, it's not just a pretty thing to wear. *Wink*.

Wearing; t-shirt dress (Forever 21), skinny puppy leggings, leather engineer boots (Target online), tombstone necklace (borrowed from Derek), onyx crystal (etsy), pewter bone hoops (Martha Rotten)

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


10 comments:

  1. Black crystals are great for energy protection! I wear black tourmaline a lot! Yay for cooler weather! Getting hotter here now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, very good for protection ;) Can't wait to see all your summer outfits!!

      Delete
  2. Boots are the best thing about winter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait for cooler weather! There's a heatwave on now where I am and I'm melting :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right there with you. Today it's rainy and humid as heck. I'm over it and so are my allergies :P

      Delete
  4. I love onyx! I read this year that moonstone helps soothe anxiety so I've worn my moonstone plugs almost daily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! That is an amazing idea to wear moonstones as plugs!

      Delete
  5. Thank you! Very comfortable and wash up really nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Also, I never knew that about onyx. Pretty cool! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^