Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Harlow Halloween Blouse by Hell Bunny


I'm pretty excited to be able to start showing you a bit of my 'Halloween Hunt' that I got from work. Though I know haul seems to be a popular term to use when it comes to blogging and Youtube, yet I am going to call it a 'hunt' as I'm more stalking Halloween rather than gathering. RAWR! Hahaha!


The Harlow Halloween Blouse was something I snatched up right away as I had been thinking about it since I saw Hell Bunny's catalog and fell in love with the sheer pattern and Peter Pan collar. This style flew out the door at work, which is not surprising as it has jack-o-lanterns, bats, spiders and spider webs (oh my!), along with a 60s vintage vibe that I know some people totally dig without even knowing it. Side tangent-Most often 60s retro vintage gets ignored, as people usually think 1950s when it comes to dressing in retro inspired clothing.


Wearing; Harlow Halloween Blouse (Hell Bunny via Cats Like Us), belt I always wear (old, Target), skirt (Steady Clothing via Cats Like Us), bat heel pin (Black Willow Gallery), bow headband (old, gift from Melanie), striped button earrings (from Cats Like Us) Mary Janes (vintage Dr. Martens via eBay)


Have you been Halloween "hunting" and if so, what have been your favorite find(s)?

Thank you for reading, until next time!


18 comments:

  1. That blouse is awesome. I can see why it's flying off the shelves. I normally don't go for vintage or cute and i still like it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the white collar and white buttons really 'make' the design.

      Delete
  2. Have yet to go Halloween hunting. But I really, really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I want that blouse. Great minds think alike. I wore a Hell Bunny cardigan and skirt the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!!!! You looked very cute too! I wore the cardigan a few days ago when it was chilly in the morning. I thought of you :)

      Delete
  4. Very nice. You always get just the right amount Halloween mix in your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you! They have a skirt and dress with the same pattern =D

      Delete
  6. Great idea! "Haunt" suits the season superbly. Your blouse is super pretty! I just picked up the HB skirt in this print while in Edmonton earlier this month (what an epic treat to be able to try on repro/vintage inspired fashions in person). Everything in this fabric is so cute and fun. I'd love to nab the blouse and dress at some point, too, if possible, but am more than thrilled with my skirt and can't wait to rock it this year.

    Big hugs & happy tail end of summer wishes,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to see how you style the skirt! The print is just too adorable!!! :)

      Delete
  7. So cute! I love that it's not only a Halloween print blouse but also a peter pan collar top! :D Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YESSSS! I am addicted to Peter Pan collars, I think I need an intervention ;)

      Delete
  8. Very cute blouse! I love the sheer fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^