Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Hello My Dearest Readers!


Where the heck did the time go since last Monday?! Last week was a blur with; my doctor's appointment, blood work, dog sitting (and are currently), working and trying to relax a little. *Phew*


Another thing I've turned my attentions to is the inside of house. I was hunting for some small shelves for the interior bar (which is in the living room) to display our Treasure Craft Hawaiian figures and some Tiki mugs. I got the shelves off etsy for a great deal. I love etsy!


I finally filled in the silver wall space left of the shelving unit. The photo is dark (sorry), but there is a framed glass syringe at the top and two framed items I got from the Target "impulse" section. 


My latest find was the little tiered stand that I picked up at a garage sale for $3. I plan on displaying some of our little knick knacks and skulls. I find little shelves come in handy in a household that loves their tchotchke's. We also need to find a home for the pile of black velvet paintings on the right. Hehe!


Oh yes, I just have to share my deviled eggs platter that I made over the extended weekend. We had a last minute get together and serving retro style finger foods are my favorite. I love having gatherings!

So yeah, that's about it. I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla




8 comments:

  1. Those are fun little retro fingers food - I would swear I was looking at Better Homes and Gardens circa 1965!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, thank you! That is exactly what I was going for :)

      Delete
  2. Love the tiered stand and those deviled eggs look delish :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the shelves are awesome. I admire your wall decorating skills!

    And now I am craving boiled eggs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. First off... KITTY!!! :D Love the new shelves and all your displays. Looks like your house has come together so well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^