Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Flowy Clothes, Thunderstorms and An Owl


Welcome to my kitsch-en! After work yesterday I slipped into some flowy clothing as a thunderstorm rolled in dumping buckets on rain on the house. I was relieved to get a break from the humidity and heat, even though the rain made my hair a bit sad. Haha!


Unfortunately due to the nature of wearing all black and using the flash, showing off the layering didn't come out as planned. Basically I'm wearing a long tank top over a fitted tank top over cotton gaucho pants. I just grabbed these pieces not thinking much about them and realized that they really looked neat all together. I love it when that happens!



I was inspired to pose in the Halloween kitsch-en as I add this hooter to the collection. I picked up this cute owl blow molded for $3 at the thrift shop that is right next to work. There are no markings on the plastic, so I'm not sure if it's a newer piece or not, but I'm excited to add him to the collection. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


25 comments:

  1. I love that blow mold :) and your outfit is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that I have that same dress in my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great one. I got it from H&M a few years ago :)

      Delete
    2. Yes it´s the same dress then. I got 2 cause I like it so much, and other one was only 5€ on sale :))

      Delete
  3. Love the flowy black tank top layered look!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Everything is perfect! Your kitsch-en is a fav of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am having fun finding things to add to the Halloween kitsch-en :)

      Delete
  5. Very pretty. I love the old Halloween stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I very much enjoy your all black layering!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Black on black on black on black!!!!

      Delete
  7. Such a wonderful outfit. Sounds so dreamy to wear it. And with a thunderstorm pouring down rain outside no less! I love thunderstorms the most out of all weather! Love your new owl friend. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realise it was layers, it all goes together so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The owl is old, we have a yellow one and I would say it is at least from the 70's, if not the 60's.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^