Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 5, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Life's A Stitch




(Please click on bold text to link you to product)

Ahhhhh, these adorable framed cross stitches by Life's a Stitch are perfect for those like to add a little macabre to their decor. You can really tell the care and detail that go into each one of these cross stitch pieces, they are to die for. Hehe! 

As I really look at the grouping I picked out, I do believe they would all look lovely arranged together on a wall, just as I have them pictured! 

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Tomb sweet tomb is awesome - that would look great in my haunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute. I just picked up a cross stitch magazine seasonal (Halloween) edition at the bookstore last week. I haven't done cross stitching since I was a kid but I'm going to give it a try :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so awesome - and very reasonably priced, too. I've been cross stitching since I was about 5 or 6 and know first hand the time involved with even relatively small, simple designs. Their offerings are fabulous and I've added a couple of my faves to my wishlist. We're saving for a trip in a few weeks or else I would have nabbed them up today (hopefully I can a bit later in the year).

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love dark or offensive cross stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love them. And that Betelgeuse one! LOL! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^