Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, August 12, 2016

Kitsch Picks: Artwork by Shayne of the Dead


(Please click on bold text to link you to product)

Shayne Bohner is the artist behind these beautiful images and more at his etsy shop, Stuff of the Dead. These two prints struck me as I love the mood, colors and the expressions on both of the subjects faces. I also can't deny that I love religious-inspired artwork. Check out Shayne's instagram page for more eye candy! 

PS-sorry I've been a little quiet, dealing with some health issues and hoping to get some answers soon!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, I'm really sorry that you've been going through a challenging time on the health front, honey. My thoughts and heart are with you completely.

    Gentle hugs & tons of understanding,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear. I had an emergency and got some answers, all of which as good. I am relieved!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^