Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Goth Day at the Beach


On Sunday we attended the 7th annual Goth Day at the Beach. Our friend Jenny has been putting this fun beach visit for years and though we haven't been to one since 2012, we were very happy to have been able to make it this year.

Steve dugging the beach 'grave' complete with tombstone. Hehehe!

Jen being brave and getting 'buried'. By the way, there was a Jenny, Jenn and Jen in attendance. *Wink*


There was a dark cloud hovering right over us, we didn't mind!


Happy Goth Beach Day!!!


I'm such a 'ass'. LOL!

Just wanted to share a little bit of the fun and I wanted to thank Jenn Sojka for the group photos.

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


15 comments:

  1. Love the grave - what a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It was, even though I still managed to get burned!??!?!?

      Delete
  3. HAH!!! Looks like a blast! You guys are all the cutest. :) I may steal this idea from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plus the hidden Hillary mask I just noticed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was all Jenn (striped bathing suit). We were trying to get the Seagulls to poop on her head. LOL!

      Delete
  5. Looks like a fun day! I love the coffin shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omigosh, I wish I knew you actually. That second photo and the reaction of everyone-- god you're adorable and funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, you are so very sweet. I am a giant goofball and like to have fun ;)

      Delete
  7. I see that Hillary Clinton showed up to your party, lol! Looks like you had good beach weather.....for goths anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^