Sponsor + Ad Info

Monday, August 8, 2016

Tattoo Convention


Greetings friends, this weekend was the Niagara Tattoo Expo in Niagara Falls, NY. I hung out with my husband, Bryan and Jason from their tattoo shop Ink, Inc. Tattoo Parlor all day Saturday and Sunday. Though this convention was very slow in terms of foot traffic, everyone was busy tattooing or getting tattooed.


Early morning on Saturday.


All of Derek's t-shirt designs in the background.


Bryan getting a very large neck/face piece by Jason. Ouch!


Derek tattooing our friend Dave.


Taking a little break to have some watermelon with Jess from 135 Art Collective. 


And me at the end of a 12+ hour day on Saturday. Hahaha!

The convention was surprisingly slow, but had a good time and got to meet some rad people, see a lot of friendly faces and view a lot of beautiful tattoo's and art. We already have our plan of attack for next year's convention, muahaha!!! Okay, it's nothing maniacal, just things to improve upon. 

 How was your weekend?

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all the outage things and such! Watermelon, yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The guys are such a creative bunch :)

      Delete
  2. That looks like a blast. Gosh though, 12 hours at a public event makes for one seriously long day. I hope you weren't epicly drained afterwards (I sure know that I would have been).

    xoxo ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely draining (and I was freezing in the a/c), but I did have some fun :)

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^