Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Batty Kalconia Dress by Hell Bunny


Hello everyone! This past weekend was fulls of events, which included another club night that also featured my work as part of the vendor themed evening. I wanted to wear a Cats Like Us garment that represented my tastes and the shop, so choose the Batty Kalconia Dress by Hell Bunny. He got this dress back around Halloween time and I knew it had to be mine. (Plus I help with buying for the shop, so I had it on my radar. Hehe!)


I'm wearing Batty Kalconia Dress by Hell Bunny (Cats Like Us) paired with; black cropped sweater (le bomb shop), floral head band (Spirit Halloween store), spiked platform creepers (ebay?), and purple bat purple (Dungaree Dolly).


Circle skirts are so much fun!


And pockets are rad!


The white embroidered bats on the collar are a great detail.



Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

18 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that dress is fantastic! I love it! I rarely buy new clothes, but I'd absolutely buy that dress if it would fit.

    Instead, I shall have to live vicariously through fashionable ladies who can wear off-the-rack dresses. :P You look marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would look awesome one you, but I realize it's all about portion when you are tall (or short or long torso, etc.)

      Delete
  3. such a pretty dress! love the cardigan as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was a little bummed when I got so excited, ordered it and realized it wasn't long sleeve. D'oh! I'm still on the hunt for a cropped, LONG sleeve sweater. Some day ;)

      Delete
  4. I love Hell Bunny. This dress is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Squeal!* I just ordered that beautiful dress a few days ago (from the Canadian site Blame Betty). It hasn't arrived yet, but seeing how sensational it looks on you, I'm all the more excited for it to do so.

    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! It's a great dress, even though the zipper in the back doesn't go all the way up (due to the collar), so it's a little odd in that respect. It has pockets and it oh-so-twirly =D It will look lovely on you :)

      Delete
  6. I agree, circle skirts are so much fun! I love the collar on this dress as well! It must be so much fun getting to help with the buying for the shop! I would be in heaven! Great outfit! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you look so cute in that dress! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^