Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Last Weeks Work Outfits


Pardon my lack of enthusiasm, I was feeling pretty down last Wednesday and was still reeling from (last) Monday's sewer estimates and roof repair. I got really down on Tuesday evening when my positivity about the house issues had a major down turn. I know everything will be OK, but adding to the list that we need a new roof sorta pushed me over the edge.

In fun news, a new tattoo piece was started last Tuesday by my friend Bryan and once it's finished I would love to show you. Seeing as I was healing a fresh leg tattoo, I wore mostly pants last week which resulted no photo worthy outfits. The outfit above is an example of pants/blouse/sweater combo I was rockin' to work.  

Wearing; a geometric print bow blouse (80s, thrift), black sweater I have been wearing all the time (thrift), pants (H&M), zebra print creepers (eBay), earrings (thrift), brooch (from Julie Ann), hair scarf (Sourpuss Clothing).


Saturday I was able to wear leggings as my thigh tattoo was healing nicely, so I opted to pair a t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt, tucked into my favorite black circle skirt by Steady Clothing. I like to wear belts to break up the black, so I added a studded belt that I picked up at the thrift store. I'm also wearing a Black Widow cardigan (old, Sourpuss Clothing), "Kiss My Woof Woof" Eddie Munster t-shirt (Rock Steady via Cats Like Us), faux pearl necklace (thrift), cameo earrings (Target?) and boots from 6pm.com.


I'm feeling a lot better this week and keep telling myself to just take one step at a time. *smile*

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

7 comments:

  1. That is a seriously tough blow for sure and I bet it would get any one down, especially if you're already contending with other major home repair issues. I find such things tend to come in clusters and hope that roof will be the last such one for you guys.

    That's really exciting about having a new tattoo! Can't wait to see it.

    I was thinking about you earlier today, as my HB Batty dress just arrive. Swoon! It's even lovelier in person than in photos. So cool that we both have the same frock now.

    Big hugs & many wishes for a smoother rest of March,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings and brooch in the first look! Sorry to hear that things aren't going so well with your house :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down. :( Really nice outfits, though, and I'm curious about the new tattoo. :) Take care!
    Love,
    Madam Noire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your hair is done up in this photo, it looks fun and easy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the house repairs you need to get done. I'm really loving your outfits though!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is so beautiful! Hope the house issues are sorted or nearly sorted, and can't wait to see the tattoos!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^