Sponsor + Ad Info

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

A Well Loved Repeat

dress styled here and here

I realized this red skull dress by Folter Clothing hasn't been featured on the blog since January 2014! Sheesh, it's gotten a lot of use over the years as it's a well loved favorite for work outfits. Great piece for layering and I love this cut on me. I like to call them 'jumper style' dresses, yet I know the term jumper holds a different meaning for my friends across the pond. *Wink*


Wearing; boat neck top (Target), red skull dress (Folter Clothing), hearse necklace (via Cats Like Us, I changed the chain), velvet bone bow (DIY), engineer boots (Target).


Other reasons why I love this dress; it's cotton, washable, made in the USA and the dress has pockets. I've had this dress for 3 years and the zipper, stitching and fabric has held up beautifully! There is something to be said about a well made garments....I say, "Woooohoooo!".


Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

PS-Thank you to everyone for your kind words, thoughts and positive energy regarding yesterday's post, I truly appreciate all of you <3

13 comments:

  1. I love all your layer techniques! It's so fun seeing how stylists completely transform a dress with layering. I love how you paired the hearse necklace with this dress too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, layering is a necessity on my world ;)

      Delete
  2. I love this dress! Agree totally, the cut is amazing, same as pattern and colouring, and it suits you very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love jumper dresses. The cut does look fantastic on you. Great outfit as always! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cool! It makes me think of some wonderful dresses I saw yesterday at my favourite goth-punk store! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh awesome! It's always great to shop and support your local independent stores :)

      Delete
  5. Oohh, so cute :D. I also love the boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Folter dresses are great! I only have their Skeleton anatomy dress as they are pricey to get to Australia, but I would have quite a few otherwise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^