Sponsor + Ad Info

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

"You Look Very Hell Bunny Today"


Is what Julie Ann said to me when I first got to work last week Thursday. Yeah, it just sorta happened that way. I was planning on wearing a different skirt, but the outfit just morphed into a Hell Bunny-centric outfit. 


I own a lot by Hell Bunny due to working at a store that sells the brand and I'm a fan of kitschy and creepy clothing items, so it works for me! I have to admit this skirt is not my favorite due to the very narrow waist band making it hard to wear a belt without covering up the bat pockets. The skirt is adorable and I have the dress that is from the same line, but it's one of those garments that's not 100% comfortable (for me) while working all day.

Wearing; cardigan (Hell Bunny), Vampiress skirt (Hell Bunny), 80s-tastic earrings and bead necklace (thrift), spiked creepers (TUK Shoes).


I live for when Hell Bunny comes out with their Halloween line of cardigans. I think I might have a slight problem, especially when you realize you need a plain black (long sleeve, non-cropped) cardigan in your wardrobe.....some day. Hahahaha!!!


Warning: Hell Bunny's buttons pop off easily, so be prepared to sew!

Thank you for reading, until next time!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla

13 comments:

  1. I thought it was a dress! I love Hell Bunny. I wish I had Hell Bunny money now! LOL! I love that skirt. Those bat pockets are too cool! I am so jealous of your clothes! I love those earrings too. I had a similar pair in the late eighties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Please don't be jealous!!!!! It's just one of the blessing and curses of working at a boutique clothing store.

      I would love to find more geometric 80s earrings, I just love to pair them with my work outfits :)

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous. I'm a bit of a HB fan and their cardies are lovely (totally agree about the buttons though, particularly on their and Spin Doctor's coats), though recently I've found a lot of their stuff a bit too long for me as a shortie :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hrmm, they do have some dress styles that come in strong lengths as I know the circle skirts on the dresses can be a tad long for petite gals. You could always wear a crinoline under a full skirt too ;)

      Delete
  3. I adore that bat pocket dress, I have definitely ogled it on sites in the past!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what sold me. Bats=gotta have it. LOL!!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Those bat pockets are too cute! ^_^ It was a while ago since I owned something from Hell Bunny but I also remember the problem with buttons falling off. It's not that big deal though if you find an otherwise perfect garment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I just make a pile and get the sewing done all at the same time!

      Delete
  5. Sorry to hear this isn't one of your more comfortable dresses. I really like the bat pockets on it. It's a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I like wearing effortless clothing that doesn't shift all over the place....if that makes any sense ;)

      Delete
  6. What a fun comment/compliment. Hell Bunny's offerings fit me better than any other repro/vintage style brand that I've tried and so I definitely have many HB filled days myself, too.

    That cardigan is beyond fang-tastic! :)

    Have a marvelous long weekend,
    ♥ Jessica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dig that they put elastic panels in some their dresses, it helps to form to the body! I also like that everything I have by them in machine washable (on delicate of course) and then I just hang/lay flat to dry!

      Delete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^