Sponsor + Ad Info

Friday, April 3, 2015

Little Pineapples


I didn't get a chance to wear this eShakti pineapple sleeveless shirt dress last season, so this was yesterday's work outfit. I paired the dress with a thrifted short sleeve cardigan, slim belt and vintage wooden earrings and bangles, along with my Y.R.U crossbone loafers. 


It felt really weird being so exposed! I did get cold during the middle of the day, but lucky we have a lot of clothes to choose from at work. Let's just say I added another black cardigan to the collection. Hehe! I did try to embrace the 60 degree weather, but a chill is still in the air and I'm still going to wear stockings and/or tights until it's unbearable. 


A sense a theme of eShakti shirt dresses for the week.....


.......but that's okay, because PINEAPPLES!

Have a great Friday everyone and thank you for the well wishes from my previous blog.  Luckily I don't stay bummed out too long. I'm back to my goofy self. *Wink Wink*

XOXO-Meagan Kyla


11 comments:

  1. Hello, Meagan. That pineapples dress fits you very well and looks stunning <3
    Anyway, the last picture made my day XD Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and totally matches your hair again! i was afraid of seeing bright yellow pineapples O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does match! Yay! Oh, i love bright yellow pineapple's and anything tropical! ;-)

      Delete
  3. Sorry to hear that you're having a rough week. Hope those health issues are promptly dealt with and you're back to your fabulous usual self soon.
    Love the print on your dress and your hair is gorgeous! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Nothing a rum cocktail can't fix....it's a mood booster ;-) Lol!

      Delete
  4. That little cardigan is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! I hate that Eshakti doesn't ship to Australia, but I guess that saves me a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! I hate that Eshakti doesn't ship to Australia, but I guess that saves me a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this outfit! The pineapple dress is so cute and I love it with the belt and bolero <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^