Sponsor + Ad Info

Sunday, April 26, 2015

A Red Neck, Sewer Problems and Sinuses


Weird title, I know, but this is everything that has been going on this week. To start I rubbed a sample of neck cream all over and now I have an irritated neck and chest area. The little voice of reason said, "Don't do it! Remember the chemical burn you got from the sample of Oxy Pads?!" I was a teenager then and thought my adult skin was tougher than that. Wrong. My neck/chest is fine enough, I'll just keep moisturizing it and I'll just ignore the little lines that are developing. 

These faux knee high stockings are so RAD!

We've also been dealing with major sewer issues. In short, our 'poop hole' as we've been affectionately calling the drain in the basement, likes to say "HELLO!" too much. I know, TMI, but this thing happens to houses and we're getting it taken care of, but it is still upsetting and annoying. Basically I just want to have a shower, do laundry and flush the toilet without it being a major event. 

This is my 'I'm over it' face.

And allergies. And sinuses. I have terrible sinus issues and it came on strong and fast on Tuesday. Luckily it's not terrible sinusitis, just mild. 

Flash!
+sweater: Jawbreaker Clothing +dress: eShakti +loafers: Y.R.U
+stockings: Be Wicked

Thank you for reading!
XOXO-Meagan Kyla


11 comments:

  1. My allergies and sinuses have been acting up too. Sorry to hear about the sewer problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you feel better! It's that time of the year....sigh.

      Delete
  2. Cute stockings! Hope the house issue gets resolved quickly. I hate stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The plumber is coming today and then we'll have some major stuff done on Thursday. We're starting to smell over here! LOL!

      Delete
  3. That sweater goes with your hair! I know the whole sensitive skin thing! I tried a sample of a face scrub years ago and ended up with a year of painful sore skin on my cheeks! Never again! I stick to Aveeno oatmeal moisturiser now! Can you get that over there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have Aveeno products here and have used them before :) Gah, on your cheeks! Very sorry to hear that, it sounds awful!

      Delete
  4. Look at you, all purple sailor style! Cutesie patootsie!
    Sorry to hear about all different kinds of plumbing issues you are having.

    ReplyDelete
  5. now thats a troublesome week then, hope this one will be better - still you look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have that sweater in black & white - love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for connecting with me! Your comment will be (read!) and published shortly. ^v^ ^V^ ^v^